Welcome! Gizzi Appraisals, LLC is an experienced real estate appraisal firm providing service to most of New Jersey. We specialize in residential appraisals for lending purposes, but we also perform appraisals for estates, divorces, tax appeals, insurances - basically, anything that requires the valuation of real estate.
Our staff consists of highly qualified professionals licensed in both conventional and FHA appraisals. The appraisers work primarily in their local areas, adding a close familiarity with their subjects' neighborhoods to the overall reliability and proficiency of their work.
Our office consists of a virtual network and state of the art technology to ensure that you get the highest quality service as quickly as possible. We employ such technology as:
· Digital Imaging
· Accurate and efficient sketching and mapping software
· AI Ready software
· Electronic transmission
The following commonly used Fannie Mae appraisal forms are just some of the services we provide. Please check with your loan representative or investor for their requirements. Click here for the full list and our fee schedule.
· Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (Form 1004) - a full appraisal of a single family home
· Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (Form 1073) - a full appraisal of a condominium unit
· Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report (Form 1025) - a full appraisal of a two-to-four unit home
· Exterior-Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report (Form 2055) - a drive-by appraisal of a single-family home
· Exterior-Only Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (Form 1075) - a drive-by appraisal of a condominium unit
· Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report (Form 2090) - a full appraisal of a cooperative unit
What is an appraisal?
An appraisal is the process of developing an opinion of market value. That opinion of value is, in turn, used by lending institutions as a means of determining risk relative to a loan for a specific property. The market value of a property is the most probable price that the property would bring in a competitive and open market.
This explanation of the appraisal process is provided as a general introduction to the real estate appraisal as it pertains to the home buying process. Please feel free to call and speak with a real estate professional about any questions or concerns you may have.
Gizzi Appraisals, LLC
13 West River Road Rumson, NJ 07760
Phone: (732) 212.8700 Fax: (732) 212.8703